Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sweet Sassy Molassy!

So as I emailed some of you, I got a new job already. I am hightailing it out of Rapid Forms tomorrow so i can rocka four day weekend (my parents don't know this, but I don't care what they say.) I am going to be working at the Cherry Hill Towers as a leasing agent for the complex. Yes, that new place across from the Mall. It pays better, has room for advancement, has benefits after 90 days and is closer to home, not to mention a job that if I hold for a while can be interesting as I will meet some high end people from around the area. This place is CLASSY!

Anyways, just a quicky update on life. I think I am taking the rest of the week off as I don't feel like coming here although I could pull in another full check. I haven't completly decided on that one. We'll see how today goes.

No comments: