Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Secret Machines Fantasy Set

So I haven't blogged about anything of substance, but that is because I am busy at my new job and shite. The thing that makes me love life are the concerts I got lined up. So here is yet another fantasy set-list (with two more to come shortly.) This one is a little shorter in length because I know they will jam out most of these songs. Also, it might be longer than the actual set, but these are the songs I want to hear the most. Without further ado, here is my fantasy Secret Machines set list. When I finish the Orwell Essays I'm reading, I will post something worth reading.

~Main Set~

Light's On
Alone, Jealous and Stoned
Daddy's in the Doldrums
Pharaoh's Daughter
Sad and Lonely
Faded Lines
I Hate Pretending
It's a Bad Wind That Don't Blow Somebody Some Good
Lightning Blue Eyes
Road Lead's Where It's Led

~Encore~

First Wave Intact
1,000 Seconds
You Are Chains

Built to Spill and Primus to come.

No comments: