Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fantasy Concert Draft

Just a few hours before the show, here are my projections for tonights playlist of ROCK care of the greatest rock and roll band of all time, THE WHO!

(In no particular order)

Blu, Red and Grey
Wire and Glass Mini Opera
The Seeker
Bargain
I Don't Even Know Myself
Tattoo
Baba o'Riley
Getting in Tune
Pure and Easy
The Relay
Pinball Wizard
Substitute
Magic Bus
Naked Eye
My Generation
Who Are You

I'm Free
I Can See For Miles
Love Reign O'er Me
Let's See Action (Nothing is Everything)
Behind Blue Eyes
Won't Get Fooled Again

We're Not Gonna Take It
See Me, Feel Me

So I misunderestimated the fact that The Who is in fact releasing a full album on October 30th. But, I was never so glad to be wrong. Here were a few more key tracks.

I Can't Explain, Amazing Journey/Sparks, You Better You Bet. And a lot more that I can't remember. It was a great show and I had brilliant seats. Thanks to mi madre and padre for that one.

No comments: