Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday Rants

So now thanks to Drew Stephan's blog about this last.fm website, I am now addicted to it as much as MySpace or girls named Colleen or Tukey on Pumpernickel. It lists the music you listen to and charts that shite as well. It's kind of creepy and stalkerish for music geeks like me. And I love it. So check out my musical taste and find out that I usually listen to my playlist on random. You can add friends too so if you have Last.fm, add the shite out of me.

And P.S.- Unless you have been living under a rock, my show got cancelled. WAAAAAAAAAAAH! So Angry!


TV is headed for a downward spiral like whoa.
On another note, Wow is liquidating their VHS collection, so if you know me, come on in and buy buy buy as much stuff as you can. Lord knows some of these movies are out of print and probably worth more than 3 bucks, but ya know what, do it up. Here is a list of the films I scrounged from Wow:
Down By Law, Videodrome, Living in Oblivion, Malcolm X, Roadhouse, Kentucky Fried Movie, Trekkies, Mean Streets, Manhattan, Gallipoli and Delicatessen.
So many great films! So little money!

No comments: