Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sweet Jesus

So the beginning of the semester has been quite insane. And yes, I am going to be mad busy this year. And some of this buisness is going to be worth it, and some is just going to be annoying. I guess that's what happens when you get over involved and you pack in some heavy duty classes. So I'm already stressed a bit, but ya know, I'm still going to have a great time. It doesn't help that I'm stuck in New Jersey this last semester. It's times like these when I really miss my brothers at the sexional. So that's about that.

This past weekend was hectic and relaxing at the same time. Friday I worked till midnight (I am almost done with Wow forever!!) Saturday was excellent. I visited Ms. Chambers up in NYC for the day. We rocked out some great Chinese food in China town, saw some awesome stuff at the Met (Rauschenberg was really cool... although I think I spelled that wrong.) We then walked around and she bought a hamster (Catherine! I hear she's addicted to her Catherine Wheel!) and then we lazied it up for the last few hours. It was a really nice escape and Jess is great. Times are good. Sunday sucked with lots of reading and writing, but it all got done.

As for now, I will be at internship doing who knows what. I can't wait for this thing to pick up a bit. Then I have Bro. G class and Collegian. Then off to the sexional for a night of chats with George about life, love and the pursuit of the goods and hopefully some shut eye.

Here's to insanity. Can't wait for Bro. G class to be not meeting for a month!

Also, Happy Birthday Warren Zevon. We'll keep you in our hearts for a while.

No comments: