Saturday, March 25, 2006

MAXIMUM CARNAGE! *smashes face in Viggo style*

Being back to life is pretty darn good. My first day back on campus was for the Collegian (I have 4 articles this issue? jeez.) Everyone was freaked about my new hair. Yes, I got rid of all of it more or less. Here is a picture of it. Don't even bother trying tog et all pissy about the hair. It looks damn good and I like it much better this way (less work in the morning, less fuss all day.) Wednesday was back to class. Pretty much a joke. No offense Seydow, but your class is great and all, but uneventful. Oppliger as well... its pretty much just me, Romans and Ed making fun of the class all period. Regardless, as much as they seem like wastes of time, they were much better than being stuck in the hell hole that is my house. Thursday was fun. Returning to Grauke was the highlight of the week. He enjoyed my Eno article (my previous post) and we had a nice conversation about it. We also did some sweet workshopping where he showcased his Oscar worthy performances of the stories we were doing. I then moved on to a night of Hartley, Foodery and Drustery that rivled the Indrustrial Revolution in magnitude of yestivities. I got a classy six pack with some sweet brews and we watched Amatuer. We then stumbled over to find Chwastyk who was across the way at another T-House and we crashed at like 4am. Needless to say I had to get up at 7am. Yikes

The clutch part of the return was Friday. After a few hours of drunken haze from 4-7am, I walked around to wake up and get my muscles goign then hopped on the bus for the Brother Gerry Road Trip 5000 to New York City. Basically, all day was me and Ed Friess championing the immature 8th grade mentality by mocking the entire trip through tomfoolery. We invented the new international sign for MAXIMUM CARNAGE! All you do is mimick Viggo Mortensen smashing the one thugs face in witht he palm thrusts to the FACE! We also made fun of Doc the entire time for owning the DVD of Rent. We decided to call him Giles the entire trip. Needless to say, it was a self-fullfilling prophecy because as the day raged on with comments like "How much is a metro card, Giles?" or "How's that rueben treating you, Giles?", Doc got all pissy and donw right violent in the regular Giles fashion. We also rehashed the point at something and gasp to make people look and walk away routine. We got Texter to do it. That was awesome. The trip was fun only for these reasons and for getting the class to call Brother Gerry "Broj " and for makign fon of Matt Juliano and Bagni for sucking (if eithe rof you are reading it, you already know that I think you suck... so suck it.) I also realized that Road Trip 5000 is half great people (Bianco, Trevor, Yeager, Jacqui, Ed, Doc, Muth, Brooke and everyone else who was at the front of the bus) and sucky ass wipes I want to maximum carnage the shit out of (basically all the Torino kids who aren't female.) The bus ride was annoying due to those douchers, but we had fun betting on Matt Delucia versus Matt Juliano when fisticuffs almost ensued. Regardless, it ruled.

Thigns are still busy, but life is basically back to normal. I'm looking forward to a lot of thins, but especially the Formal this year. My money is in and my date is the best woman alive. Tara Fleck and I are going to have the best time because, well, we rule.

Thats that.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Torino intern fisticuffs? Please tell me more.