Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Return to Hot Chicken

It's been some time since I've posted. I have some updates to inform the blogosphere, but until I get my life back in gear, there really is no need for me to blog. That should be a few weeks time. Until then: update city.
Yo La Tengo has taken over this blog. Their concert was fantastic a few weeks ago and I give the people I linked proper kudos by picking some of my favorite Tengo songs as their monkiers.
I'm moving out of the house in April (God willing.) I just need to hear back from the people at Urban & Bye and then it's Hello University City!

I'm enjoying my job. Nothing earth shattering, but hell, a year ago this time I was more or less bed-ridden or just getting back into school after Mono. I've come a long way and would never expect to have a decent job.
I'm stealing Pass the Hatchet's idea and that will come back into play in a later post.

Noringo will be playing at Mr. Tough's Last Drink 2007.
This one's for Stev.

That's about it. For now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh god, that was so good.

That last paragraph really sums up Nicholas Cage and the quality of his few good roles (Rarizona, 'Taysh.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the linkage! Glad you liked the piece.

- The Jay
www.TheJay.com

leo said...

The original Wicker Man has its charms. But yeah, the remake might have been the absolute worst of the worst he's done.

I'd say 8MM is enjoyable in its craziness, much like Falling Down (both done by Joeltrainwreck Shumacher). But that's just me - it's still a genuine Nic Cageious experience.