Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sleeping Pill

Recently, and ever since moving to Cedar Ave, I have had the most intensely vivid and sometimes effed up dreams. They have ranged from being the tour manager for Prince and being Robert Redford in a kinky fucked up version of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I can't really describe a lot of these dreams (minus the Prince one... it was pretty memorable... and the Redford one.. it was pretty, well, disturbing) but I can say one thing...

What the hell is going on in my life that all of a sudden I have to dream every single night? I really don't know. I guess I'm just stressed out about family, the single life and work.

But why dream? I guess no one will ever know why it happens, but it does. Last night I had at least 10 different dreams or at least one with 10 different parts that had no connection. The only one I remember was trying to get my car fixed at some shop and the guy was all annoying about it saying thigns like "What do you want me to do about it?" and I was like "Dude I fucking pay you to do this shit cuz I know nothing about cars." It was annoying because I woke up freaking out every hour and a half. I just want one normal nights sleep, dammit!

2 comments:

Jess (aka LittleBunny) said...

try not eating before you go to bed. eating before bedtime enhances the chance for weird dreams.

Nicole said...

I love Prince!