Thursday, May 17, 2007

Paul Is Dead

Or will be. This week has been overbooked with things to do. Not complaining about this, per se, but I do love the idea of having a lot of things to do. Here is the itenerary.

Tonight:
Danno invades the War Room for Wii action, 40's and Pizza (bring your own jitney rag.)

Tomorrow:
Work till 7pm.
These Arms Are Snakes, Against Me!, Cursive and Mastodon... in ONE night! (Let the scenester fights begin!)

Saturday:
Work till 5pm.
Driving to Wilkes to see the lovely and amazing Ms. Tara Fleck. (God I miss this woman!) Sojourning with Ms. Deal shall be a nice treat as well. I miss our car lemgth talks.

Sunday:
Wake up and get some diner action in Wilkes.
Head back to Wiihawken to abduct Danno again and head to Rob Ealer's final party in Ewwing.

Then I work Monday.

Jesus.

Beyond that, life is good. Earl Greyhound is in my veins, Mother Night was a pretty decent flick, I finally started Player Piano after finishing The Iron Heel and just dropped a lot of money getting my car fixed. That's okay though as a paycheck is coming tomorrow and such.

Beyond those updates, the flux of life has not had much in the way of, well, flux

No comments: