Monday, February 20, 2006

The Sickness Unto Death Part II

Sick again. Yes. A-fucking-gain. It sucks. And since I haven't posted in ages, I will update you on what has happened in the past few weeks since (wow it's a long time) the super bowl. The truth is, not much at all. But suspended animation is what this month has felt like. I feel like I was sick the entire month (which may be the case, but the jury is still out on that one.) Missing school sucks. But here are some highlights:

I quit my day job and am now focusing on my craft. Wow Video is dead to me (except I have a paycheck to pick up and a tax return to claim in a few months... money will be good to get around that time.)
I am officially placing an embargo on a relationship. Seems like anything I try is a failure. Probably goes to show taht I'm not ready like I thought I was. Some broken lamps just come floating back to you.
I have a new addiction...and his name is Dump. He has a cd of all Prince covers called That Skinny Mother Fucker With the High Voice? that is simply too addictive. If this sounds like your bag, let me know and I can burn you a copy of the disc. It's more out of print than anything you've ever thought could be possible.
Side Note: Raspberry Beret is so addictive that sometimes I have to listen to the Prince version, the Dump Version AND the Warren Zevon version in a row and several times over. It will take a girl with such a hat that she might find at a second hand store to end the embargo.
Neil Young: Heart of Gold is amazing. Yes, Neil is my fav singer/songwriter after this movie because the stories behind his new album are so touching and beautiful that it is almost impossible to think he is a genius. Pick up a copy of Praire Wind ASAP and go see the flick.
My script has taken a halt, sadly, due to writers block, super busy school schedule being demanding as fuck and all that other jazz. Maybe over the summer I will film it, who knows. I want to do this so bad, but it might just have to take hold.
Grauke is the man. Seydow is even better. Bro. Gerry is awesome and Droppliger isn't as bad as it could be. Maybe that's because of Team Maximum Carnage.

Other than all this, my i-ship is going well, my reading is coming along and thats all I got. Back to movies, sulking, coughing, sleeping and eating toast because that's alL I can stomach (I hope.)

No comments: