I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a decent idea. While I work on the Album and Movie of the week (yes I know it's been a few since I last updated), I figure I would steal this. Fifteen of my favorite movies will be put into quotes. Try to guess what each quote is from. They will be out of order so if you try to look at my old blogs with my top films list, you won't cheat. BWAHAHA!
1. "An honest man is always in trouble, remember that Simon. "Henry Fool -Stev
2. "It's just gossip, you know. Gossip is the new pornography"Manhattan - Leo
3. "Yeah, he's a nice kid, pretty kid, don't know whether to fuck him or fight him."Raging Bull - Leo
4. "You need more than guts to be a good gangster, you need ideas." City of God - Stev
5. "Because. I had a bad day at work. I had to subvert my principles and kow-tow to an idiot. Television makes these daily sacrifices possible. Deadens the inner core of my being."Trust - Stev
6. "Tell that stupid Mick he just made my list of things to do today."Rushmore - Valentine
7. "But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do."Pan's Labryinth - The Alid
8. "Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."The Shawshank Redemption - Leo
9. "I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."2001: A Space Odyssey - Leo
10. "This is your receipt for your husband... and this is my receipt for your receipt."Brazil - Stev
11. "Luther said I could learn some things from you. I already know how to drink."The Sting - Leo
12. "Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more then ten to twenty million killed, tops. Depending on the breaks."Dr. Strangelove - The Alid
13. "The fool looks at a finger that points at the sky."
14. "Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?"Magnolia - Leo
15. "In one week, I can put a bug so far up her ass, she don't know whether to shit or wind her wristwatch." One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Leo