Friday, February 16, 2007

God Bless, This Great Nation

I'm glad I live in a country that allows me to download the PDF of Anna Nicole Smith's will.

CNN- Lowering the Brow of America, one news story at a time.


On another note, Vegas succesfully thwarted the rise of Adolf Hitler in the body of a cat. They slaughtered 1,000 animals in a shelter to cover the bigger leak that this mitty was evil incarnate. I hear that this cat wasn't that great of an artist and was breeding a master race of kittens with blonde hair and blue eyes, yet this kitty has black hair and green eyes. Hmmm... Kitler has been stopped.
I'm glad I live in a country where this abortion of a film is number one at the box office. Oscar Nomination? Wtf! I know it's not for this movie, but Eddie Murphy, you are no longer Gumby, Dammit!
What is the world coming to?
Regardless, on more musical notes, Tickets for the Shins went on sale today. I'm going this time. Thank GOD! No 30 page script due the next day to thwart me from seeing these dudes. I will be swimming in 14 year old girls who only want to hear "New Slang" as I chant for them to rock out "Baby Boomerang."
Times are good.

1 comment:

Gugel said...

Kitler would be proud of this shelter's holocaust.

I heard those cats and dogs were cheap, anyway.