Sunday, April 16, 2006

Entering the Top 10....

So I've been doing this for quite some time. I like it. I get to listen to these albums and do a quicky write up. But here is the deal. Things are getting nutty round here. So from now until #1, these albums are getting their own post with in-depth study and song breakdowns and a little factoid here or there that I feel like doing. This is going to be enriching for me since these ten albums are basically all #1. They each add a certain element of my life and personality. You know what albums are coming already... or do you? There aren't too many huge changes, except for the shuffling of order on a few and a new guy to the top 5. That's that for now.

Here is an update on my life. So I noticed the last post before this was about my trip to NYC with Bro. G and Maximum Carnage. SO here is a quicky life update.

Things are good and bad. Life is back on track more or less. My internship ended up being really shady by not giving me substantial work so I had to stop, but im gonna get the credits I need to graduate. I'm kind of getting semi-emotional/Ray Porecca Nostalgic now that there is onyl two weeks left. I definitely feel like I've met some amazing people in the past two weeks and that I am never going to make better connections. If you are one of these people, prepare for me to be up your ass to hang out and enjoy as much of this before the experiment called College Education comes to a close. I've written some cool short stories for Grauke that once they get their revisions done and back, I will post them on this old bloggaroo. Things are kind of lame in the life of love, but experiments are being set up. Who knows what can happen. I feel like I have to just go all out in order to be where I'd like to be with the female species, which really isn't much, but its nice to have a lady to be interested. It stimulates the mind in ways that being single and stagnant don't allow. I've been listening to a lot of angry music lately, but I'm not sufficiently angry. My Life in the Bush of Ghosts by Brian Eno and David Byrne is amazing (new remastered version with bonus tracks is out) and I want to read the book that the title is based on. The new Built to Spill is also great. The song "Traces" is awesome. As far as movies go, I got some Hartley DVDs recently and they are great flicks (three shorts and his first feature film.)

Thats about it. Starting Tomorrow, revealing #10 on this albums list.

No comments: