Friday, June 27, 2008

Ten Tracks to Ease Your Mind

I haven't done a list in a while and recently I've been in meditation mode. Here is a random list of ten songs that soothe my mind that I would like to share with you. Find these songs and make a mediation mix out of them. These are great for passing out to late at night. If I can get a youtube video of the song for these tracks, I will let the music do the talking. No Particular Order. Just all great.

10. Brian Eno - "An Ending (Ascent)" Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks


9. Tim Buckley - "Song to the Siren" Starsailor


8.
Nina Simone "Wild is the Wind" Wild is the Wind


7. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - "People Ain't No Good" The Boatman's Call


6.
Radiohead - "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" In Rainbows


5. Charlotte Gainsbourg - "The Operation" 5:55


4. Warren Zevon - "The Mutineer" The Mutineer


3. David Bowie " Slip Away" Heathen


2. Arcade Fire - "In The Backseat" Funeral


1. Nick Cave and Warren Ellis "Song for Bob" Assasination of Jesse James OST

No comments: