I'm not one to usually be super stoked about Summer Blockbusters, but let's be honest here. May alone boasts some goodens. Whether you want to believe it or not, there are some awesone movies on the horizon that are at LEAST going to be enjoyable theater experiences let ALONE possibly awesome experiences.
I will let the trailers do the talkin' here.
1. Speed Racer - If you are going to make one of the greatest Japanime cartoons of all time a live action flick, you BETTER go for the gusto, America. And who better to try that than the Wachowski's. Not gonna lie, I can't wait. Could suck, but I think it'll at least be a visual fest.
2. Iron Man - Tony Stark + Robert Downey Jr. = Best Casting since Christian Bale as Batman.
3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - I don't care how Old Harrison Ford is, he is still a more badass hero than James Bond or any other fucker that comes along. He never did his stunts in the other movies, so who cares if he doesn't do them now. Shoo La Booo will rule this 40 times more than the shitty Transformers abortion.
4. The Dark Knight - Do I need to even say why this is going to be amazing?
5. The Incredible Hulk - Thankfully they nailed Bruce Banner as a whimpy guy with the casting of Ed Norton.
6. Pineapple Express - How could I forget this gem. James Franco looks ridiculous and the premise, altho ridiculous as well, will lead to an amazing comedy.