That I am going to Italia?!
If not, sorry. But I will be back on the 24th of Junio. So prepare!
1. v. to quickly eat.
2. v. to vomit or belch in a manner like that of vomiting.
3. n. vomit
4. v. to steal or pilfer, usually pertaining to items of little value.
5. v. screw up, make dysfunctional
6. v. to sell (a bastardization of *hawk*)
6. v. do (can mean essentially anything)
"I horked it down, then I horked it back up. Then he horked my hork, and horked it to this guy who was totally horked up. then I horked my sister."